In the third part of this in-depth conversation about the art, structure and business of storytelling with story-master, Robert McKee, we get into the business side of storytelling, especially as it plays into persuasion.
- Why McKee treats his seminar attendees like actors and what he’s seeking
- How to leverage storytelling in the context of business
- How story, truth and persuasion work together
- The 3 types of persuasion in business
- Why story is so much more compelling at persuasion than the other two
- What people are hiding when they use slide presentations
- How talent is really defined
- And, much more…
If you missed the first two parts, go watch them here:
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...