I met this week’s Career Renegade, Shane Pearlman of ShaneAndPeter.com, a few years back and we clicked right away. Calling Monterey California home, Shane is a perfect example of someone who makes a conscious effort to build his living around what he holds dear.
In this interview, you’ll discover how he:
- Went from burned out 90s dot-commer who lost 5 jobs in 2 years to inspired hugely successful freelancer
- Turned his passion for creativity and working with people he loves into a thriving distributed company
- Doubles his company’s income every year, while working out of a home office.
- “Monetized” his jones for surfing by creating a killer new iPhone app that lets you see streaming video of surf breaks around the country on your phone.
- Broke the fundamental laws of branding to grow an international company named after two people
- Cultivates a Career Renegade mindset that lets him overcome a major hurdles & challenges
- Creates balance through daily practices and feedback mechanisms
- And, so much more.
As always, if you’d like to access and download the interview in the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below, or…
Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week.
You can now subscribe to the Career Renegade Podcast on iTunes and get it automatically downloaded to your iPhone or iPod every week as a free podcast.
To sign up or the podcast version, go to:
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...