This week’s Renegade Profile is phsycian turned blogger and entrepreneurship coach specializing in doctors, Philippa Kennealy. You can find her at EntrepreneurialMD.com
In our interview, you’ll discover:
- How Philippa invested years training to be a doctor in South Africa and then again in the U.S.
- The experiences she had with patients that made her ask if what she was doing was what really made her come alive
- How she dealt made the move from full time doctor to full time dotcom entrepreneur.
- How she discovered the world of coaching and what she thought about the value of the training both before she went through it and after,
- How she dealt with the raised eyebrows from those around her, during her transitions,
- How she decided to focus her coaching practice on doctors
- Why narrowing your market is a way better business choice than going broad.
- And, much more…
Renegade Profiles can now be downloaded in two ways:
- Profile Vault: Sign into the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below if you haven’t joined yet, or…
- Podcast: Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week. Career Renegade Profiles PODCAST
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...