Today’s Renegade Profile is Joe Jacobi, Olympic Gold Medal winner.
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- How Joe bucked a tradition of family lawyers to chase his dream of being an Olympic whitewater canoeist and kayaker.
- How a surprise move by the Olympic committee helped Joe get his family on board with his vision.
- What it took to win America’s first-ever Olympic Gold Medal in Whitewater Canoe Slalom
- How Joe went renegade and got hyper-creative to discover new ways to fund his training and, eventually, a career on the water
- How Joe made the move from Olympian to coach, TV and radio personality and business owner
- What powerful life and business lessons the river has revealed to Joe.
- And, so much more…
As always, if you’d like to access and download the interview in the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below, or…
Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week.
You can now subscribe to the Career Renegade Podcast on iTunes and get it automatically downloaded to your iPhone or iPod every week as a free podcast.
To sign up or the podcast version, go to:
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...