This week’s Renegade Profile is former NYC advertising VP turned author, speaker and creative genius, Karen Salmansohn. You can find him online at NotSalmon.com and get her new book, Prince Harming Syndrome in bookstores everywhere.
In our interview, you’ll discover:
- How she became one of the youngest VPs in a giant NYC ad firm in NYC
- How knowing more people makes you more lucky
- How she landed her first book deal and grew that to 1 million books now in print
- What made her walk away from the job to pursue her passion
- The role gender plays in the limiting beliefs you create for yourself
- How your personal relationships can enable or crash your professional life and ability to go renegade
- And, much more…
Renegade Profiles can be downloaded in two ways:
- Profile Vault: Sign into the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below if you haven’t joined yet, or…
- Podcast: Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week. Career Renegade Profiles PODCAST
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...