This week’s Renegade Profile is personal development blogger and online marketer, Glen Allsopp. You can find him at PluginID.com and be sure to check out his new book/course on “Cloud Living,” too. It’s one of the few affiliate income courses I’ve seen that delivers non-scammy, step-by-step information at a ridiculously low investment [$37. PS – I am not an affiliate].
In our interview, you’ll discover:
- What led Glen to walk away from college at 19 years old and fly to South Africa for a job in social media
- How he became interested in blogging and started down the internet marketing path
- How he began to earn more than he was getting paid at his job as a blogger and affiliate marketer working only a few hours a week and has grown his blogging and affiliate income into -figures a month using organic search traffic,
- How he engineered a cool launch strategy that sent nearly 15,000 visits to his blog in 24 hours and had top personal development bloggers promoting it
- Why he created his new Cloud Living course and an inside look at how he’s launched it
- And, much more…
Renegade Profiles can now be downloaded in two ways:
- Profile Vault: Sign into the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below if you haven’t joined yet, or…
- Podcast: Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week. Career Renegade Profiles PODCAST
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...