In this interview, you’ll discover:
- How Alex made the jump from Canada to Spain.
- How he transitioned from being a professional organizer to a writer, blogger and Someday Mentor.
- How he came up with the concept of Someday Syndrome, what it means and how helps people get past it.
- How critical the notion of balance is and how he achieves a balance between work, relaxation and income.
- What one of the biggest fears that stops people from coming alive is.
- And, so much more…
As always, if you’d like to access and download the interview in the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below, or…
Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week.
You can now subscribe to the Career Renegade Podcast on iTunes and get it automatically downloaded to your iPhone or iPod every week as a free podcast.
To sign up or the podcast version, go to:
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...