Exactly one year ago today, my book Career Renegade hit the street…
It’s been a dizzying, exhilarating, fun ride. I’ve talked about what unfolded, how it sold, what my expectations were and what I’ve learned. And, I’ve also discovered that birthday’s are best celebrated by giving instead of receiving. So, I wanted to do something really special to celebrate with all of you. To give back.
My normal consulting/mentoring fees are, well…a lot. But, for a short time…I’m yours for…nothing…nada…zip!!!
It’s my Renegade birthday present to you. Here’s my offer –
In the comments below, through the end of the day on Friday (and, maybe longer, who knows, lol), I will:
- Create slogans, names, headlines and hooks
- Answer your small biz, start-up, entrepreneurship, publishing, platform-building and marketing questions,
- Brainstorm business, product and service ideas & solve problems,
- Help you figure out how to make money doing silly things
- Give my input on book ideas, names and book marketing ideas
- Reveal the secret to hot chocolate and world peace (hint, the first is the answer)
- Whatever else I can fit in that’ll help you become more successful.
All you need to do is…ASK & PASS:
- Ask your question in the comments below (in detail, include links if you like), and
- Pass this offer around (on twitter, Facebook…wherever),
I want to help as any people as possible by the end of the day on Friday, no strings attached.
Okay, and awaaaay we go…
UPDATE: Well, it’s 6:13pm on Friday night and after an amazing 2 days and well over 200 comments, the birthday consulting giveaway has come to a close. Thanks so much to all who shared their wonderful questions. You guys seriously rock my world!
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...