We’ve all done it, at some point.
A customer or client shows up with a big, fat pile of money, wanting to give it to us. All we need to do is say yes.
- Yes, I will take you on as my client.
- Yes, I will work with you, even though I don’t respect you.
- Yes, I will work with you, even though you treat me and my team like garbage.
- Yes, I will help you achieve you goal, even though I personally deplore it.
- Yes, I will give up hours of days immersed in work I have no passion for.
- Yes, I will cause unhappiness or harm to others, because I want to pay my bills.
- Yes, I will keep myself busy with your work, so that I don’t have the time to work with people and on projects that make my entire body smile.
- Yes, I will give up a chunk of my life to something and someone who summarily empties my soul, but fills my bank account.
We’ve all done it, especially when we need that money to keep ourselves alive. But, is it really keeping us alive…or is it keeping us buried?
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...