This week’s Renegade Profile features SelfGrowth.com‘s David Riklan, tech sales executive turned personal development publisher and entrepreneur.
In this one-hour audio interview, you’ll discover:
- The critical steps that took David, a married father of three, from a stable, Fortune 500 job to the adventure of a lifetime
- How he built a subsantial business on the side, while working full-time and being an involved dad
- What made him finally jump into SelfGrowth.com fulltime
- What single strategy he used to vault his company earnings to a level that could support his family in 24 hours
- How he handled the decision to reject outside investors and keep total control
- What critical conversations he had with his wife along the way
- Key advice for you in pursuing your Career Renegade vision
- And, so much more
Be sure to jump on over to the Profiles vault and listen now. If you’ve already signed up, you’ll be getting your weekly e-mail reminder with the link and password. If not, be sure to sign up below (it doesn’t cost anything) and you’ll get an instant reply with the link and password to the profiles vault.
And, in addition to listening to David’s profile, check out his website, SelfGrowth.com, it’s a massive collection of advice, articles and interviews from some of the greatest thinkers in the world of personal development, business and spirituality.
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...