This week’s Career Renegade Profile interview was just posted to the profiles Vault.
In this in-depth profile, Mark shares:
- His journey from Boston local to Peace Corps worker in Papua, New Guinea
- His jump from the Peace Corps to international tech consultant for emerging economies, then…to tropical innkeeper, retreat owner and social media wizard on the island of Culebra off of Puerto Rico.
- How he’s leveraged social media to build his island guesthouse business
- What fuels him through his various renegade adventures
- How he’s turned his online relationships and interest in fitness and competition into a foundation to help raise awareness and funds for those who have been affected by genocide or civil war.
- What critical advice he offers to et started doing what you love.
- And, so much more.
To listen to this interview, just log into the vault and scroll down to Mark’s Profile. And, if you haven’t signed up for your free Renegade profiles, you can do it right now, just enter your e-mail in the form below.
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...