So, I’m normally super hesitant to recommend “free” stuff online because I’m a believer that you get what you pay for.
But, Career Renegade extraordinaire, cool mom and uber-blogger, Naomi Dunford of IttyBiz.com fame, just released a series of free business-specific, e-mail-based marketing courses that actually have great, seriously-actionable content. In other words, they kick ass.
She’s offering courses on the following topics:
- Marketing for Touchy Feely Airy Fairy Woo Woo Service Providers
- Marketing for Bloggers: How To Get More Asses in the Seats
- Marketing for Coaches and Consultants
- Marketing for Designers and Other Artsy Fartsy Types
- Marketing for Writers and People Who Do Cool Stuff With Words
- Marketing for Geeks and Techie Types
And as she says, “Go. Get in on them. And tell your friends, because they’re killer.”
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...