First, we brought you the Career Renegade book (now bestselling job-hunting book on amazon.com). Then we brought you the Renegade Profiles. Now, it’s finally time to launch the next big Career Renegade adventure…
Career Renegade TV is now live!
Our first episode features a totally behind the scenes interview with entrepreneurship, wine, vlogging and social media giant, Gary Vaynerchuk of WineLibraryTV.com fame. In this nearly one-hour, in-depth interview, we get into…
- How tasting hot asphalt as a little kid led to a career as a wine mogul
- How he mastered a huge body of wine knowledge, even though he hated school
- What is was like moving into a family business and helping take it from $4 to nearly $50 million in sales in less that 10 years.
- Why he decided to launch WineLibraryTV.com, why it actually lost the company money early on.
- The importance of passion, patience, work ethic and money
- Why being real is what it’s really all about
- Balancing family and work time
- Where he’s going from here.
Enjoy! And feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below…
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...