Today is the fourth annual BlogDay, where bloggers from all over the world share five blogs with their readers to expand the conversation.
So, here are five great bloggers and blogs to go check out, if you’re not already a reader…
- Liz Strauss | Successful-Blog.com – Liz’s blog isn’t a one-time destination, it’s that place you stop by every day to have great conversation with engaging, thoughtful people…led, of course, by Liz herself. If you’re not reading Liz, you’re missing out.
- Naomi Dunford | IttyBiz.com – Masquerading as a small business and marketing hub, Ittybiz is raw, unfiltered, raucous fun…and, led by stream of consciousness zen marketing ninja, Naomi Dunford, somehow, you still end up knowing more about making money. Now, that’s edutainment!
- Chris Brogan | ChrisBrogan.com – One of the most ubiquitous people in new media and social media these days, Chris manages to consistently put up posts that make me think, not just about technology, but about the way we communicate on both a business and personal level.
- Seth Godin | Seth’s Blog – Here’s the thing about Seth. He’s got this way of observing the intersection between the human condition and the way business works that’s refreshing, clear…and almost always very short and to the point. You never have to work to “get” what he’s saying, though you may end up pondering it for some time.
- Stephen Bernstein | TheLicensingPlate.com – Stephen’s new to the blogging world, but his IP, music and film news aggregator blog is a hugely useful tool for anyone looking to stay on top of what going in those fields…without having to follow the 600 feeds he tracks and filters every day.
Okay, now go read, enjoy and, if you blog, you’ve still got the rest of the day to share your five. They don’t have to be famous, just blogs you believe’ll add value and maybe even a different perspective to your reading community.
For all my blog family in the U.S., have a wonderful holiday weekend. And, for those on the Gulf coast, wishing you all safety, a speedy return home and peace of mind.
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...