Today’s guest on the Behind The Leader podcast series is Mullen Chief Creative Office, Edward Boches. Edward joined Mullen when it was a small, Boston-area ad-firm more than 2 decades ago and helped grow it to become a world-renowned advertising/communications agency. During that time, he transitioned from copywriter to Creative Director and eventually Chief Creative Officer.
Lately he’s immersed himself in the world of social media and is aggressively moving Mullen to become a leader and a force in that world, tapping, understanding and delivering the power of technology and conversation-driven marketing to it’s clients.
In this in-depth conversation, you’ll discover:
- What led him to enter the ad world more than 25 years ago
- Why he was drawn to Mullen and why he’s stayed in one place for so long
- What the ad world was like back then and how dramatically it’s changed today
- How he balanced professional and personal life while building a powerhouse career and company
- Why he’s become so fascinated with social media over the last 12 months and where it’s going
- How he sees social media as a hugely powerful tool for businesses to both speak and listen
- How he made the transition from creative to manager and leader of creatives
- What makes him tick and how he feels about instant gratification
- What he’d tell a friend’s kid looking to go into the biz today
- And, so much more…
As with all of the interviews in this series, you can listen in 3 ways:
- Click the player below and listen
- Download the file in mp3 using the link below, or
- Go to iTunes, search and subscribe
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...