Short and sweet lessons from my week at the beach..
- Thong bikinis have a front and a back (apologies for the mental image)
- Vacation diet tip: shower outside in front a a full length mirror before every meal.
- Never leave a pizza box in the car you leave at home…even if you think it’s empty…especially when it’s parked in the sun.
- Sand is the enemy…it also doesn’t replace croutons well in salad.
- Just ’cause you’re at the beach, doesn’t mean the chowder ain’t Campbells
- Never take a grown up size tube down a child sized enclosed slide at the water park
- Ice cream cures everything…
- Bonus – jellyfish…not such good pets (they’re very hard to get a leash around).
So, what’d YOU learn this summer?
Share away in the comments…
P.S. – many apologies if the picture above made your eyes burn
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...