This week’s Renegade Profile is PleaseFeedTheAnimals.com founder, Erik Proulx.
In our interview, you’ll discover:
- How he built a longtime career on the creative side of the big ad firm industry
- How, after being laid off, he decided to step back and do things differently
- How he launched his website and then parlayed that into…
- A documentary with everything from airfare to editing donated
- How twitter has been a massive tool for both community building and marketing for him
- How he handled the challenge of launching a new business after being laid off
- How important getting his wife onboard has been
- And, much more…
In addition to the Career Renegade TV episode you see above, this episode is also available as this week’s Renegade Profile. Renegade Profiles can now be downloaded in two ways:
- Profile Vault: Sign into the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below if you haven’t joined yet, or…
- Podcast: Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week. Career Renegade Profiles PODCAST
You Don't Need a Bribe To Join This Tribe
Plain and simple. Did you enjoy what you just read? Cool, then get more in your inbox every week. And join this amazing tribe of makers and doers. You know you wanna...