This week we’re taking a deeper look into the journey of artist, Ann Rea, who’s also been one of the most talked about case-studies in the book.
In this interview, you’ll discover how Ann:
- Went from medicated, frustrated, depressed office worker to massively successful and happy artist in an astonishingly short time
- Bucked conventional wisdom and tapped her business and marketing savvy to literally create a new approach to earning a great living out of the gate as a painter.
- Convinced wineries in Napa and Sonoma to joint venture with her and launch her career
- Scaled her business by merchandising, licensing and creating a strong online presence
- Discovered a secondary passion for entrepreneurship and marketing
- Launched another renegade venture teaching other artists how to make a real living
- And, so much more.
As always, if you’d like to access and download the interview, you’ve got 2 options:
- Profile Vault: Sign into the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below if you haven’t joined yet, or…
- Podcast: Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week. Career Renegade Profiles PODCAST
You Don't Need a Bribe To Join This Tribe
Plain and simple. Did you enjoy what you just read? Cool, then get more in your inbox every week. And join this amazing tribe of makers and doers. You know you wanna...