This week we’re taking a deeper look into the journey of artist, Ann Rea, who’s also been one of the most talked about case-studies in the book.
In this interview, you’ll discover how Ann:
- Went from medicated, frustrated, depressed office worker to massively successful and happy artist in an astonishingly short time
- Bucked conventional wisdom and tapped her business and marketing savvy to literally create a new approach to earning a great living out of the gate as a painter.
- Convinced wineries in Napa and Sonoma to joint venture with her and launch her career
- Scaled her business by merchandising, licensing and creating a strong online presence
- Discovered a secondary passion for entrepreneurship and marketing
- Launched another renegade venture teaching other artists how to make a real living
- And, so much more.
As always, if you’d like to access and download the interview, you’ve got 2 options:
- Profile Vault: Sign into the Renegade Profile Vault, just sign up using the form below if you haven’t joined yet, or…
- Podcast: Renegade Profiles are also now available as podcasts on iTunes along with a featured post of the week. Career Renegade Profiles PODCAST
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...