As anyone who read my post on PR Gone Bad a few weeks ago knows, the world of book sales and book marketing has changed in a profound way.
And, it’s a world I care deeply about.
As a blogger, marketer and recent author with an insatiable quest to understand the book marketing process, I’ve spent hundreds of hours studying how other well-selling authors have been doing it right over the last 48 months…and how the vast majority of authors, publicists and publishers have been missing the boat.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
- The Truth About Book Marketing
- Lies, Damn Lies and Book Deals
- The Great Book Advertising Death Spiral
- Old School Book PR: Down For the Count?
- Email Book Marketing, Santa Claus and Amazon Bestsellers
- Book Tours, Megastores and Big Snores
- Tribal Authors Take Charge Online
- Case Studies
- Case Study: Chris Brogan
- Case Study: Seth Godin
- Case Study: Gary Vaynerchuck
- Case Study: Jonathan Fields
- Case Study: Darren Rowse
- Case Study: Tim Ferriss
- Case Study: Leo Babauta
- Bringing it Home: Tribal Author Power
- Now What?
No e-mail required, no fee, no games or hoops to jump through…you can just dive straight in.
Then, share it with anyone else you know in the book world.
Join our Email List for Weekly Updates
And join this amazing community of makers and doers. You know you wanna...