Power, freedom, control, respect and, yes, even moolah (I know, you’re not supposed to mention money in the same sentence as art, right?), are there for the taking…if you get what’s really happening and are willing to act on it.
Doesn’t matter if you’ve never published or you’re an established author. Nor does it matter if you’re a writer’s writer or a business person wanting a book to use as a business card. You don’t need to censor, cannibalize or sell-out to benefit from the revolution. In fact, it’s more important than ever to write a phenomenal book.
But if you want to benefit from the extraordinary change in the publishing world, rather than get pummeled by it (which many authors are), you need to do one giant thing…
Become an enterprise.
What exactly does that mean and how do you do it without feeling like a slime-bag sell-out or having the “enterprise” side of things kill your ability to actually write great books?
That’s what I’m talking about over at the just-launched Tribal Author Camp book marketing page.
If you’re an author or aspiring author who’s not happy with:
- The direction your career is going,
- The number of books you’re selling,
- The interest you’re getting from publishers, readers and press,
- The advances your getting from publishers or income your earning self-publishing,
- The level of control, freedom and respect your getting as a “writer” in a world where everyone “has a book”
Or, if you:
- Don’t understand what the basic author business models are,
- Need to figure out whether to go with traditional or self-publishing,
- Want to amass enough power to do either and earn a nice living, and
- Need to learn how to create a highly-tactical book launch campaign without the marketing and platform-building side of things taking over your life…
Enjoy these related articles
- No related posts