It’s been an extraordinary year. And, as one of my thank you gifts for 2009, I’ve compiled this collection of 37 stunningly inspirational videos. Some you may know, many others will been new to you. But, each has immense power to instantly change your state of mind, your state of being…and your life. Not because of the cinematography, the music or the editing. But, because the stories they tell bring us spiraling instantly back to what really matters.
If you enjoy these inspirational videos, please:
- Revisit this post often to recharge and find motivation to come alive.
- Share any other videos you’d like to add to the list the comments below, and…
- Bookmark/share this post on del.icio.us, stumbleupon and twitter.
Without further ado, in no specific order…
1. The Eyewriter – Giving graffiti artist paralyzed by ALS a way to create art with his eyes
2. Challenge Day: Powerful school experience changes kids’ lives.
3. The Years Are Short: Wonderful story about awakening to present moment
4. Radio: scene where coach reveals why he has to help Radio
5. Rudy: based on the true story of Rudy Ruettiger at Notre Dame
6. Legendary Knute Rockne Locker room speech
7. Girl’s Softball Magic: Incredible moment captured on film
8. Murderball: trailer to amazing film about wheelchair rugby players
9. Womens’ World Cup Soccer Moments
10. Any Given Sunday: famous motivational speech by Al Pacino
11. Lou Gehrig: On his last day shares how he’s the luckiest man alive
12. Jim Valvano: Extraordinary speech as ESPY awards about laughing, crying and learning
13. Meatballs - Epic Bill Murray “It just doesn’t matter” talk
14. Almost Famous – Tiny Dancer brings the band together
15. Dad returns from Iraq and surprises 6 year son in class
16. Paul Potts charms the world
17. Susan Boyle brings tears to the judges’ eyes
18. Good Will Hunting – It’s the little things you remember
19. Good Will Hunting – the bad times always wake you up to the good stuff
20. Stand By Me – sung around the world
21. Hip Hop Violin
22. Martin Luther King – I have a dream
23. Elizabet Gilbert talks about creativity
24. Benjamin Zander on shining eyes and one-butted playing
25. Tony Robbins on change
26. Jill Bolte Taylor shares her stroke of insight
27. William Kamkwamba: How I harnessed the wind
28. Julie Moss defines will in 1982 Ironman
29. Ben Underwood sees with his fingers and ears
30. Nick Vujicic on life without arms and legs
31. Autistic basketball player, Jason McElwain sinks a ton of shots
32. Michael Jordan failure Nike commercial
33. Steve Jobs on the mandate to do what you love
34. Randy Pausch’s last lecture at Carnegie Mellon
35. Free Hugs around the world
36. Dick and Rick Hoyt – what the love of a dad can accomplish
37. Rodrigo y Gabriela- Exquisite guitar reveals the outcome of passion and practice
If you’ve enjoyed this collection of my 38 most inspiration videos, please take a moment and bookmark, then share them.
And, feel free to add your own comments and additions in the comments below…
You Don't Need a Bribe To Join This Tribe
Plain and simple. Did you enjoy what you just read? Cool, then get more in your inbox every week. And join this amazing tribe of makers and doers. You know you wanna...